- Registration with sales tax department
- Monthly retainership for accounting
- Computation of tax payable
- Preparation of Dvat Return and filling thereof with the department
- Representation and Liasioning with the dvat department
- Registration with VAT / Sales Tax Authorities
- Filing of Periodical Returns and calculation of tax liability
- Assisting with other VAT / Sales Tax compliances
- Procurement of Statutory Forms
- VAT Planning and Advisory Services
- Representation for Assessment, Appeals, References etc.
Persons liable to pay VAT (Sales Tax)
Any person or body who, for the purposes of or consequential to his involvement in or in connection with his occupation or business, buys or sells goods or products directly or indirectly, whether for cash or for deferred payment or for commission, remuneration or other valuable consideration and includes.
- Any mercantile of other agent, broker, or commission agent.
- A resident or non-resident dealer or his agent.
- A society, co-operative or otherwise, or institution, association, or club.
- A casual trader or even an auctioneer.
- An organization, institution, banking or insurance companies, if they are involved in buying, selling, or supplying goods.
- A person or organization who disposes any type of goods or products as unclaimed or confiscated, or unserviceable or scrap, surplus, old or antiquated, obsolete or as discarded or rejected material or waste goods or products by way or process of sale
Registration under DVAT (Sales Tax / TIN Number)
To comply with various provisions of VAT a registration of dealer in state sales tax department or/and under Central Sales Tax Department is desirable. We provide most efficient services for vat / CST registration. In Delhi we have adopted a fixed price mechanism for registration. The registration fee is Rs. 15000/- for DVAT and CST.
- The Indicative List of Documents required for DVAT Registration in case of private limited company / LLP is summarized here in below.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association / LLP Agreement
- Pan Card of Company/ LLP
- Bank Statement
- Cancelled Cheque
- Identity and Address proof of Director / Designated partner
- Photograph of the Directors / Designated partner (four each)
- Identity and Address proof of authorized signatory (if other than directors / Designated partner) Electricity Bill of the premises
- Electricity Bill of the premises
- Rent Agreement of the premises where registration is sought
- Signature on forms
- List of 5 major items in which the company intends to deal in
- The Vat Authorities insist on filing of a Bank Guarantee/surety of maximum Rs.1.00 lakh under the DVAT Act and suitable surety under the Central Sales Tax Act in the form of a Bank Guarantee or other acceptable surety.